Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Final First Post

Hello non-existent reader,

Generally, I don't believe in these types of things. Blogs, that is. I briefly ran a video blog on Youtube that was relatively unsuccessful. Recently I've just been filming short films that I post on my shared Youtube account: CommonFolkFilms (just search that in the Youtube search bar). If anyone ever reads this post, you should definitely check out those videos. I created this log for a class, but I think I'm going to try to actively update it, which might be tough. I imagine that I'll have those days where I feel like the whole thing is pointless and it was stupid of me to even try to make someone listen, but for now, for today, I think that this is a good thing for me. And who knows, maybe someone will pretend to give a shit. By the way, thanks for finding this.

-Chris

7 comments:

  1. wow this is gr8. i hope you begin to really see the beauty in blogging. it has helped me out in the long run. keep the <3 going brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris-
    I really enjoy your writing style. I look forward to reading more. I enjoy how, even when you are writing something very serious, that you add a little humor to it. Keep up the good work. You have a great talent for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you would be good at this whole blogging thing. keep postin dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you post it then Im going to read it, because your stuff always interests me and is always good. Im also going to check out your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Chris, I believe as others have said. You have a great talent for writing, and I think a blog will help you get your work out there. And even if no one reads it except your fellow students, so what? At least its out there, and there is potential for new readers to find it.
    -SJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the last two lines. Very creative because your right. these blogs are kind of boring and we will probably hardly ever use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, you have so many talents! I can't wait to see how you use them in the world beyond high school. I agree with the others -- blogging could be a useful tool for you to get your work out there.

    ReplyDelete